2017: FULLY BOOKED
2018: IN PREPARATION
DATES AND TIMES
From Wednesday 27 September (13.00 hrs) to Friday 29 September (16.00 hrs).
The seminar will be held at the Erasmus University Rotterdam campus, Woudestein.
EFS, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Tinbergen Building, H13-13
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
Hotel accommodation close to the Erasmus University Rotterdam campus will be available for all participants.
€ 1,975 (this includes all seminar materials and meals and two nights of hotel accommodation).
The seminar will be in English.
EFS is looking forward to welcoming top-level indirect tax specialists who want to discuss recent and future developments in VAT and to network with peers from the following backgrounds:
- tax advisory services ((senior)managers, directors and partners)
- multinationals ((senior)VAT managers and heads of indirect tax)
- legal practice (associates and partners)
- judicial authorities (judges in indirect taxation at courts of first instance or higher/supreme courts)
- government bodies (senior policy advisors and heads)
- tax authorities (heads of indirect tax)
- academia (PhD researchers, assistant professors, associate professors and full professors)
As groups will comprise a maximum of 25 participants, you can be assured of optimal and active participation.
EFS reserves the right to change the policy, programme, fees and any other items referred to in this brochure.
ACCREDITION / CONTUINING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The programme is accredited and you will therefore be eligible for continuing professional development (‘Permanent Education’) points in line with the rules applied by your own professional organisation. This programme comprises 16 hours of tax-related study, based on the professional development required by the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors. You can find more information about this on the EFS website and on the website of your professional organisation.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance issued by EFS, Erasmus University Rotterdam
CONTACT / TO APPLY
For more information, please contact:
+31 (0)6 23 85 01 61